How to prepare your toddler’s drink.
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow preparation and storage instructions may make your toddler ill.
- Measure 150ml or 5fl.oz of boiled, cooled water into a clean beaker.
- Using the scoop provided, add 5 levelled scoops of powder into the beaker. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Place the clean lid on the beaker and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Check temperature and drink immediately.
- Typical values per 100ml prepared feed
- Energy 285kJ/68kcal
- Fat 2.9g
- of which, saturates0.8g
- Carbohydrate 8.9g
- of which, sugars6.7g
- Fibre 0.6g
- Protein 1.4g
- Vitamin A77.5µg/19%*
- Vitamin D33.4µg/49%*
- Vitamin E 1.5mg TE/30%*
- Vitamin K16.9µg/58%
- Vitamin C 15mg/33%*
- Riboflavin (B2) 0.24mg/34%*
- Vitamin B12 0.33µg/41%*
- Pantothenic acid 0.63mg/21%*
- Calcium 126mg/23%*
- Iron 1.4mg/18%*
- Iodine 16.4µg/21%*
- Typical values of other nutrients per 100ml prepared drink
- Omega-3 LCPs†0.020g
*% Reference Intake – a guide to the amount of vitamins and minerals needed per day for infants and young children
†Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids